Whether it is the hard disk that needs replacing or the motherboard repaired we know how to get our heads… and hands around it.
Yes you will get a FREE 10 Point Health Check when we carry out your Laptop Repairs.
This will involve the following;
1. Delete temporary files
2. Remove internet cached files and cookies
3. Remove old help files
4. Remove unused programs
5. Clean old entries from windows registry
6. Delete shortcuts from startup to speed up system
7. Install all windows updates
8. Optimize your windows system – we will run a series of tests on your system to check that every component is performing as it should
9. Update antivirus definitions if installed or provide free antivirus software
10. Remove spyware, adware and malware
All of our technicians are experienced hardware engineers and are CRV checked. They can proficiently repair, service and upgrade laptop computers to return them to a state of usefulness.we cover most of
laptop repair London and Surrey areas which includes Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Lambeth, Richmond, Bromley, Croydon, Lewisham, Kingston, Merton, Sutton, Streatham, Beddington Lane, Waddon, Mitcham, Addiscombe, Woodside, Beckenham Thornton heath, Norbury, Tooting, Colliers Wood, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, New cross, Whitechapel, Aldgate, Balham, Fulham Broadway, Elephant & Castle, Clapham, Kennington, Lambeth North, Morden, Southfields, Putney Bridge, Richmond, Mortlake, Barnes, Waterloo, Oval, Stockwell, Brixton, Brockley, Deptford, Haydon’s Road, Carshalton, Hackbridge, Sydenham, Anerley, Catford, Ladywell, Greenwich, Addington, Purley, Battersea, City of London, Dulwich, Purley, South Norwood.