Among the most reliable products offered by Microsoft, Windows XP is definitely the bestseller. Microsoft Windows XP is a line of operating systems designed to use on general-purpose computer systems including, home and business desktops, notebook computers, and media centers. It is miles ahead from the various other operating systems, not only from those which preceded it, but also from those introduced after it.
Why? Because it is easy to understand, offers excellent graphical support and is reliable in the terms of performance and security features. Also, it provides quality support for web tools to help you stay in touch with the rest of the world
We are here to take care of all your pc troubles so, call today and tell us how we can help secure your data, so that you can make the most of your computer.
We provide all the services like Microsoft windows xp software support.
We can help you on:
- Upgrade your Windows to XP
- Install your new Windows XP operating system
- Secure your data
- Backup your partitions, data and full hard-drive backup
- Troubleshoot your XP (crashes, blue screens, internet explorer scripts errors, broadband setup and much more)
Some Feathers of windows XP
- Automatically log when and why shutdowns have occurred
- Recover lost data
- Stay on top of registry changes
- Set custom resolutions
- Automatic optimization of your hard drive
- Force unresponsive applications to close at shutdown
- Simultaneously run two displays on the same PC
- Scrub your hard drive clean
- Increases disk space available by scaling back System Restore
- System File Protection: Before Windows XP (and Me), the installer for some new piece of software might have replaced some important Windows file with an older version, resulting in instability or crashes.
When an installer tries to do that in Windows XP, the door just slams on its face.
Of course, if its installer is unable to replace the component it wants to replace, your new software might not run. But, thanks to the System File Protection, you’ll at least be no worse off than before you performed the installation.
- System Restore: Windows XP memorizes the condition of its own system files before you perform any kind of installation. If you find your PC’s not working properly after installing some new piece of software, you can always “roll back” your computer to its earlier, healthy condition. Once again, you’ve just undone the installation, so you can’t use that new piece of software or equipment, but you’ve also saved lots of time troubleshooting.
System Restore is a quick alternative to trying to return your machine, step by step, exactly the way it was, before things went wrong. Please keep in mind, though, that System Restore can’t recover or monitor any changes to your own files (documents, email, and so on), but only in the system files and programs.
- More careful driver management: As mentioned above, you need driver software for every component of your PC. Windows XP interrupts you with a warning message whenever some installer tries to put an incompatible driver into your system. But if that roadblock fails, you can always use the Driver Rollback feature and restore any driver that got replaced by a flakier one.
- Auto Update : Like any other software company, Microsoft regularly releases small fixes, patches, and updates to Windows. Earlier, it was your job to read the magazines or scan the Web sites for the latest updates. Now Windows XP takes over that task for you; whenever you’re connected to the Internet, Windows invisibly sneaks over to the Microsoft Web site, checks for updates to your software components, downloads any that it thinks you need, and pops up a window offering to install the patch for you. (But you can turn off this feature if it feels bossy).
Microsoft Windows XP is well proved to be much more constant than its predecessors. Yet it crashes, but still has a rare trouble shutting down. This registry hack logs all shutdown errors, telling you when, where, and why strange and annoying things have happened which takes off a lot of your worries and is definitely a huge relief for you.
Complete IT Support for Charity and Small Businsess.
Please call us Now 0208 715 7171 or